Our Spirals Collection is silky and curly, with a loose curl at the bottom of the hair shaft. It has a medium to high luster and a soft feel. It requires a good detangling routine and does not like to be weighed down by excess products. Scroll down for video tutorials and product recommendations.
In this video, you'll learn how to put in the Shoulder Chic Spirals using pieces from two sets.
I use the longer wefts in the back of my head and the shorter wefts at the top and sides! I then twist small pieces of my hair with the Kurly Klips to blend.
1. Detangle using the steps above beforehand.
2. Wash in a big tub or sink for space.
3. Work one weft at a time.
4. Apply a moisturizing shampoo to the hair in downward strokes. Never scrunch the hair or rub it together.
5. Rinse so the water runs straight down the hair (this is when using a tub is helpful).
6. Apply ample amounts of conditioner.
7. Gently brush the lower quadrant of the hair until it is detangled. Move your way up to the second quadrant until it too is detangled. Slowly working your your way up. Then let the conditioner sit on the hair for a deep condition treatment.
8. Rinse so the water runs straight down the hair.
9. Apply a mousse or a curling cream.
I use at least this much rinse-out conditioner. The more conditioner you use, the less shedding you'll see during the care process. That's why I recommend Tresemme's Moisture Rich. You can buy a huge jug of it for a low cost and it works very well.