Our Spirals Collection is silky and curly, with a loose curl at the bottom of the hair shaft. It has a medium to high luster and a soft feel. It requires a good detangling routine and does not like to be weighed down by excess products.
Before Wearing: Spray this hair with a conditioner + water mix to refresh the curls if necessary.
After Wearing: Detangle the hair weft by weft and store neatly away.
After 3 - 5 Wears: Wash, deep condition, and apply a mousse or a curling cream.
1) Put one weft in the caddy.
2) Spritz a small section with a conditioner + water mix.
3) Using a paddle brush, gently brush from the ends of the hair up.
4) Apply a leave-in conditioner for extra moisture if necessary.
Pro Tip: Only add product if necessary. Sometimes spritzing with water is enough because the product will reactivate!
1. Detangle using the steps above beforehand.
2. Wash in a big tub or sink for space.
3. Work one weft at a time.
4. Apply a moisturizing shampoo to the hair in downward strokes. Never scrunch the hair or rub it together.
5. Rinse so the water runs straight down the hair (this is when using a tub is helpful).
6. Apply ample amounts of conditioner.
7. Gently brush the lower quadrant of the hair until it is detangled. Move your way up to the second quadrant until it too is detangled. Slowly working your your way up. Then let the conditioner sit on the hair for a deep condition treatment.
8. Rinse so the water runs straight down the hair.
9. Apply a mousse or a curling cream.