Our Fro Collection is coarse and kinky, with a tight curl at the bottom of the hair shaft. It has a low luster and a cottony feel. It requires a lot of moisture and a good care routine. Scroll down for video tutorials and product recommendations.
Before Wearing: Spray this hair with a conditioner + water mix to refresh the curls if necessary.
After Wearing: Detangle the hair weft by weft and store neatly on a hanger in your closet.
After 3 - 5 Wears: Wash, deep condition, and apply a curling cream.
In this video, you'll learn how to put in the Bobcat Fro using the one set.
I use the longer wefts in the back of my head and the shorter wefts at the top and sides. I then twist small pieces of my hair with the Kurly Klips to blend.
1) Put one weft in the caddy.
2) Spritz a small section with a conditioner + water mix to moisten the hair.
3) Smoothe Camille Rose's Curl Maker on a small section of hair.
5) Repeat these steps on the next small section of hair.
Pro Tip: Only add product if necessary. Sometimes spritzing with water is enough because the product will reactivate!
1. Detangle using the steps above beforehand.
2. Wash in a big tub or sink for space.
3. Work one weft at a time, thoroughly soak the hair (it should reduce in volume).
4. Apply a moisturizing shampoo to the hair in downward strokes. Never scrunch the hair or rub it together.
5. Rinse so the water runs straight down the hair (this is when using a tub is helpful).
6. Apply ample amounts of conditioner. AMPLE. Fistfuls. Apply that much.
7. Gently brush the lower quadrant of the hair until it is detangled. Move your way up to the second quadrant until it too is detangled. Gently work your your way up. Then let the conditioner sit on the hair for a deep condition treatment.
8. Rinse so the water runs straight down the hair.
9. Apply the Camille Rose Curl Maker on small sections.
10. Smooth the product into the hair until the ends for ringlets.
I use at least twice this much rinse-out conditioner. The more conditioner you use, the less shedding you'll see during the care process. That's why I recommend Tresemme's Moisture Rich. You can buy a huge jug of it for a low cost and it works very well.