Our 3c Curl Collection is soft and kinky, with an open curl at the bottom of the hair shaft. It has a medium luster and a silky, fluffy feel. For this reason, it doesn't dry out as fast as our kinkier collections, and it doesn't require as much maintenance.
Before or After Wearing: Spritz this hair with water and rake a curling gel through it if necessary. This will help lock in moisture and keep it detangled.
After Wearing: Store on a hanger so the hair can expand without getting smushed.
After 3 - 5 Wears: Wash, deep condition, and apply a curling gel.
1) Put one weft in the caddy.
2) Spritz a small section with water to moisten the hair.
3) Rake a curling gel through it to define the curls.
In this video, I’m using the Fro to demonstrate. For the 3c, I would use a gel like the Curl Maker by Camille Rose instead.
4) Repeat these steps on the next small section of hair.
Pro Tip: Only add product if necessary. Sometimes spritzing with water is enough because the product will reactivate!
1. Detangle using the steps above beforehand.
2. Wash in a big tub or sink for space.
3. Work one weft at a time.
4. Apply a moisturizing shampoo to the hair in downward strokes. Never scrunch the hair or rub it together.
5. Rinse so the water runs straight down the hair (this is when using a tub is helpful).
6. Apply ample amounts of conditioner.
7. Gently brush the lower quadrant of the hair until it is detangled. Move your way up to the second quadrant until it too is detangled. Gently work your your way up. Then let the conditioner sit on the hair for a deep condition treatment.
8. Rinse so the water runs straight down the hair.
9. Apply a leave-in conditioner.
I use at least this much rinse-out conditioner. The more conditioner you use, the less shedding you'll see during the care process. That's why I recommend Tresemme's Moisture Rich. You can buy a huge jug of it for a low cost and it works very well.