Klip-In It with Jas: Le Pineapple
WHIP IT! NOW, WHIP IT GOOD!!! Jasmin gets so many compliments on this stinkin’ ponytail. Not only does it look absolutely flawless, but she uses a perimeter clipping method that makes it a very comfortable style as well. So if you like to whip a ponytail as much as I do, be sure to take a peek at this video. It’s a fun style perfect for a flirty day/night out.
1) Snap one 4 clip weft using the reverse the clip method above the nape of your neck
2) Snap one 3 clip weft above the 4 clip weft using the reverse clip method.
3) Snap two 2 clip wefts above the 3 clip weft using the reverse clip method.
4) Snap the 4 clip weft in the front of your head using the normal clipping method.
5) Snap the 3 clip weft behind that using the normal clipping method.
6) Snap as many two clip wefts you want! The more wefts, the thicker!
7) Unravel your leave-out.
8) Pull it all up in a ponytail.
Et voila! Le Pineapple! Remember, if you have short hair, use pins to secure any loose pieces in place!
Hope this helps and I would be very appreciative if you could share with your friends.